Wednesday 28 November 2012

Booking Venues

My group and I were hoping to film our 'live venue' in the theatre at our college but unfortunately, the theatre will be set out for the pantomime so we have had to think of an alternative venue. We came up with the idea of using our old school's drama studio as it has a similar layout to the theatre within college. I have e-mailed the school asking if this would be possible after phoning and being told to email a specific address.

Dear Sir/Madam

I was told to email this adress to discuss the possibility of booking The Cube to film in for my media studies A Level coursework. My group and I are all previous students of Canon Lee (Roxannah Linklater, Elizabeth Oxby, William Hirst, George Watson and George Howard) and think it would be the perfect venue for our idea. If the cube is free, we would like to film on either the 4th or the 5th of December next week. I'm sorry that this is a little short notice, we have only just been given these dates by our tutors at college.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Roxannah Linklater


We are presently awaiting confirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment